On Duty RNT No-Pull Training Harness with Padded Buddy
This variant is currently sold out
Sometimes, when your furry little pal isn’t quite so little in power, your leash or harness walks get kind of out of hand. This secure harness features martingale, giving your furry friend a gentle reminder when they get carried away. Note, you’re taking your dog on a walk – not the other way around!
Since our first version of our Ruff N'Tuff Harness was gobbled up so quickly, we’ve made a few new improvements on our SH RNT No-Pull Harness 3.0! We have made a switch to using 100% recycled plastics in straps, sturdier hardware, easy wash, and more durable materials. Dogs big and small can slip into our inclusive size range, with an exciting new Padded Buddies attachment to make every dog as comfy as they can be.
Psst! Lots of hounds take to the front attachment easily, but if you’re experiencing a little trouble, don’t give up! Check out our IGTV / Youtube for some easy training exercises with our dog trainer.
Complete your Stylish Hound Look with a matching On Duty Leash, On Duty Collar, On Duty Bowtie, and On Duty Seatbelt.
• All materials (straps, plastic buckles, metal hardware) are made from 100% recycled material
• Martingale functions for additional no-pull support
• Includes a pair of matching Padded Buddies
• Optional Back attachment
• Adjustable chest, back, and girth strap for a perfect fit
• Double-sided print design
• Auto-lock black buckle
• Sturdy and thick hardware
• The girth measurement is the main point of reference. The chest measurement is a rough guide as it can sit higher or lower on your dog's chest.
• The above chart is a guide, your dog may have a special body type (lean/wide chested) that may not fit into the size chart.
• Please measure your dog. Please check the harness fitted on your dog indoors prior to going outdoors. If the harness does not fit well, the no-pull will not work. We understand purchasing online is difficult, please note we can exchange the harness IF it's been tried on indoors and not taken out on a walk outdoors.
• Important: This is a training harness designed for short training sessions and/or short walks. This harness is to teach and train your dog good walking skills. If you would like to go on hikes, bush walks, long walks - please refer to our Explorer Chest Plate collection.
Main Strap: 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester (Plastics)
Hardware / Trims: 100% Recycled Metal, Recycled Plastic, Recycled PVC
Certificate No: CU842484GRS-2019-00002017
Shipping: We aim to dispatch within 2-4 working days from Sydney, Australia
We use Australia Post for domestic delivery (within Australia) and DHL for all international delivery (international)
For more info, please click here.
Returns: Please keep your hound’s mouth and chin spiffy clean and dry before trying on to ensure that any returned Halters are in tip-top to meet the required return condition.
We are happy to accept exchanges due to sizing provided that the product has not been worn (tried on indoors is OK), no scuffs, no marks and in brand new resellable condition. Please email within 10 days of receiving the product. We can always help you check your pup's sizing to avoid sizing issues and disappoinment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For returns, please submit using Returns Portal to make this easier for you, please click here.
We have 3 levels of No-Pull training tools to suit dogs of all shapes, size and strength.
For younger dogs, we recommend you start at level 1 to introduce your dog to front leading harness.
They may stay at level 1 and/or assess if they need to progress to level 2 and 3.
Consult with your dog trainer if required.
Hey Stylish Humans and Hounds! Our resource centre is here to set you and your furry bestie up for success and get the most out of products. You'll find a range of easy training tips, enrichment recipes and product how-to here! Please click here.