Newtown RNT No-Pull Training Harness with Padded Buddy
Ruff N' Tuff doggies need something a little sturdier when you’re out & about and perfect for daily training! Sometimes, when your furry little pal isn’t quite so little in power, your leash or harness walks get kind of out of hand. This secure harness features martingale, giving your furry friend a gentle reminder when they get carried away. Note, you’re taking your dog on a walk – not the other way around!
Since our first version of our Ruff N'Tuff Harness was gobbled up so quickly, we’ve made a few new improvements on our SH RNT No-Pull Harness 3.0! We have made a switch to using 100% recycled plastics in straps, sturdier hardware, easy wash, and more durable materials. Dogs big and small can slip into our inclusive size range, with an exciting new Padded Buddies attachment to make every dog as comfy as they can be.
Psst! Lots of hounds take to the front attachment easily, but if you’re experiencing a little trouble, don’t give up! Check out our IGTV / Youtube for some easy training exercises with our dog trainer.
Complete your Stylish Hound Look with a matching Newtown Leash, Newtown Collar, Newtown Bowtie, and Newtown Seatbelt.
• All materials (straps, plastic buckles, metal hardware) are made from 100% recycled materials
• Martingale functions for additional no-pull support
• Includes a pair of matching Padded Buddies
• Optional Back attachment
• Adjustable chest, back, and girth strap for a perfect fit
• Double-sided print design
• Auto-lock black buckle
• Sturdy and thick hardware
We have extended and changed our size chart. Please take your time to review our new size chart for your Stylish Hound.
• The girth measurement is the main point of reference. The chest measurement is a rough guide as it can sit higher or lower on your dog's chest.
• The above chart is a guide, your dog may have a special body type (lean/wide chested) that may not fit into the size chart.
• Please measure your dog. Please check the harness fitted on your dog indoors prior to going outdoors. If the harness does not fit well, the no-pull will not work. We understand purchasing online is difficult, please note we can exchange the harness IF it's been tried on indoors and not taken out on a walk outdoors.
• Important: This is a training harness designed for short training sessions and/or short walks. This harness is to teach and train your dog good walking skills. If you would like to go on hikes, bush walks, long walks - please refer to our Explorer Chest Plate collection.
100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester (Plastics)
Certificate No: CU842484GRS-2019-00002017
For more information, please click here
This variant is currently sold out