Explorer Chest Plate
This variant is currently sold out
Treat your Hound to the comfiest adjustable fit with our full coverage harness, you know that the little angel deserves it! With front and back attachment options, the Explorer is suitable for all breeds and humans who are hunting for that smooth sailing, snug, and supportive fit.
• Chest Plate is made from 2 layers of silky neoprene and soft felt that moulds to the natural shape of your dogs chest and is super durable and sturdy for all pups
• Straps, buckles, and hardware are made from 100% recycled materials
• The front chest attachment discourages pulling with optional back attachment
• Neoprene Padded Straps
• Adjustable neck, back, and girth strap
• Back strap can be used as a handle
• Auto-lock black buckle.
• Sturdy and thick hardware
• Gretel, adult female Cavoodle, girth 46cm, wears size XS
• Remus, adult male Dachshund, girth 48cm, wears size XS
• Finn, adult male Cocker Spaniel, girth 50cm, wears size S
• Enzo, adult male Cavoodle, girth 55cm, wears size S
• Sirrus, adult male Dachshud, girth 56cm, wears size S
• Charlie, adult female Cocker Spaniel, girth 59cm, wears size S
• Kala, adult female Pomsky, girth 55cm, wears size M
• Jet, adult Staffy, girth 60cm, wears size M
• Betty, adult Beagle, girth 60cm, wears size M
• Bagel, adult Beagle, girth 64cm, wears size M
• Hattie, adult female American Staffy, girth 67cm, wears size M
• Koda, adult male American Staffy, girth 72cm, wears size M
• Holly, adult female Labrador, girth 73cm, wears size M
• Skylar, adult female GSP, girth 72cm, wears size M
• Ash, adult female GSD, girth 71cm, wears size L
• Mochi, adult female Samoyed, girth 73cm, wears size L
• Casper, adult male Samoyed, girth 77cm, wears size L
• Beren, adult male Labrador, girth 77cm, wears size L
• Bodhi, adult male Golden Retriever, girth 83cm, wears size L
• Nella, adult female GSD, girth 88cm, wears size L
• Grace and Alastor, adult Great Danes, girth 92cm, wears size XL
• Jeyga, adult male German Shepard, girth 87cm, wears size XL
Please note: This harness style is suited to dogs who have been previously trained with and are highly responsive to the front attachment. For dogs who are new (or particularly stubborn) to the front attaching harness, we recommend training in our No-pull Training harness to get your dog loose leash walking like a pro! The Explorer can be used on the back attachment for adventures or on the front attachment for dogs who are good at loose leash walking but just need a little reminder every now and then.
100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester (Plastics)
Certificate No: CU842484GRS-2019-00002017
• Soak in mild detergent approx. 20-30min (Nappisan if required)
• Lukewarm water
• Hand wash is preferred
• Dry in shade
Please note: Do not soak for too long to avoid water damaging the hardware
Shipping: We aim to dispatch within 2-4 working days from Sydney, Australia
We use Australia Post for domestic delivery (within Australia) and DHL for all international delivery (international)
For more info, please click here.
Returns: If you are unhappy with your purchase, it can be returned for a store credit. Please note: this excludes sale items, toys / food related items with hygiene policy, unless deemed as faulty.
Please ensure that the product has not been worn (tried on indoors is OK), no scuffs, no marks and in brand new resellable condition.
Please email within 10 days of receiving the product. We can always help you check your pup's sizing to avoid sizing issues and disappoinment, please email email@example.com
For returns, please submit using Returns Portal to make this easier for you, please click here.
Hey Stylish Humans and Hounds! Our resource centre is here to set you and your furry bestie up for success and get the most out of products. You'll find a range of easy training tips, enrichment recipes and product how-to here! Please click here.