Blackout OG No-Pull Training Harness with Padded Buddy
Our SH Original No-Pull Harness is your perfect everyday training accessory! Walking your dog has never been so easy! Imagine walking your dog without an arm wrestling match...Now you can!
Since our first version of our Original harness was gobbled up so quickly, we’ve made a few new improvements on our SH Original No-Pull Harness 3.0! Enjoy a heftier strap, sturdier hardware, and a perfect non-slip adjuster for even better walkies!
Complete your Stylish Hound Look with a matching Blackout Leash, Blackout Collar, and Blackout Bowtie.
• The front chest attachment discourages pulling.
• Adjustable chest strap for a perfect fit.
• Adjustable belly strap for a perfect fit and to prevent harness slip.
• Padded neoprene handle for when you need to get a hold of your dog quickly.
• Optional back leash attachment for the car or ‘good days’.
• Auto-lock black buckle.
• Sturdy and thick hardware.
• Webbed silky thick strap (1.8mm).
• Gel Silicone Lightning Print
• Some Black metal hardware coated in thin layer of recycled plastic to prevent black colour being scratched off - the inner core is 100% recycled metal.
• The girth measurement is the main point of reference. The chest measurement is a rough guide as it can sit higher or lower on your dog's chest.
• The above chart is a guide, your dog may have a special body type (lean/wide chested) that may not fit into the size chart.
• Please measure your dog. Please check the harness fitted on your dog indoors prior to going outdoors. If the harness does not fit well, the no-pull will not work. We understand purchasing online is difficult, please note we can exchange the harness IF it's been tried on indoors and not taken out on a walk outdoors.
•Important: This is a training harness designed for short training sessions and/or short walks. This harness is to teach and train your dog good walking skills. If you would like to go on hikes, bush walks, long walks - please refer to our Explorer Chest Plate collection.
100% Recycled Plastic
• Gentle hand wash in lukewarm soapy water.
• Do not put in the washing machine to protect and extend the life of metal hardware, plastic trims, and lockable buckles with intricate mechanisms.
This variant is currently sold out