JACKSON EXPLORER CHEST PLATE
Meet Stylish Hound’s new Explorer harness with neoprene padded straps, designed to make all kinds of adventures as enjoyable as they possibly can be. The Explorer’s Y shaped chest plate creates an even, comfy fit for your fluffy friend whilst offering dutiful dog owners full, firm control for walkies big and small.
Treat your Hound to the comfiest adjustable fit with our full coverage harness, you know that the little angel deserves it! With front and back attachment options, the Explorer is suitable for all breeds and humans who are hunting for that smooth sailing, snug, and supportive fit.
• Chest Plate is made from 2 layers of silky neoprene and soft felt that moulds to the natural shape of your dogs chest and is super durable and sturdy for all pups
• Straps, buckles, and hardware are made from 100% recycled materials
• The front chest attachment discourages pulling with optional back attachment
• Neoprene Padded Straps
• Adjustable neck, back, and girth strap
• Back strap can be used as a handle
• Auto-lock black buckle.
• Sturdy and thick hardware
• Some Black metal hardware coated in thin layer of recycled plastic to prevent black colour being scratched off - the inner core is 100% recycled metal.
All Straps, neoprene, padding, trims are made from 100% certified recycled plastic bottles and materials. All hardware are made from 100% certified recycled metal.
Olivia is a Beagle X wearing size Medium
Please note: This harness style is suited to dogs who have been previously trained with and are highly responsive to the front attachment. For dogs who are new (or particularly stubborn) to the front attaching harness, we recommend training in our No-pull Training harness to get your dog loose leash walking like a pro! The Explorer can be used on the back attachment for adventures or on the front attachment for dogs who are good at loose leash walking but just need a little reminder every now and then.
• Gentle hand wash in lukewarm soapy water.
• Do not put in the washing machine to protect and extend the life of metal hardware, plastic trims, and lockable buckles with intricate mechanisms.
This variant is currently sold out