Green Training Clicker
So how does it work? Stylish Hound’s clicker creates a memorable marker for your dog to connect certain behaviour with a positive response, reward or maybe even a cheeky treat or two. A clicker is a concise and clear form of communication for your dog to understand. It makes training a dream!
• One-handed clicker
• Elasticised silicone wristband
• Hands-free design
Approx. 3cm x 5cm
• Product is made from 100% recycled plastic and metal
Clicker Training Tips
• Train in an area without distractions;
• Be consistent while clicker training your pet;
• Always reward your pet with positive reinforcement.
• Click once (in-out.) if you want to express special praise, use in conjunction with treats.
Do not increase the number of clicks.
• Start by just using clicker and food. Click > reward > click > reward. Once the dog understands that the clicker = reward, then you bring in command to start training work with your dog.
• Clicker training is an easy way to reinforce positive behaviours. It is a simple and effective way to communicate with your dog and it can be incorporated into any training exercise.
• The signal emitted by the clicker replaces the verbal praise dogs learn to advocate with appropriate behaviour. It cues the dog that its behaviour will be rewarded, allowing faster, stress-free training.
• When your dogs respond appropriately to any command, immediately sound the clicker and follow with a treat reward. Repeat the exercise until your dog learns the command. You may gradually phase out treats add a new challenge.
This product is currently sold out.