Black Training Treat Pouch
This product is currently sold out.
Get ready to see your pup in a whole new light!
Stylish Hound’s training kit is perfect for perfecting your pup’s behaviour and making your time together all the more special. This nifty little kit is ideal for stashing all manner of treats, wet or dry! The wet area of the pouch is wipeable for ease of cleaning, with a sneaky back zipper for easy access all walk long.
You’ll also be able to reach for those tasty treats in a shake of a dog's tail with the crafty magnetic closure, perfect for taking treats in and out. We’ve even built in a poop bag holder with a slick side dispenser hole, what more could you ask for? You’ll also find a roomier compartment for your bits and pieces, humans need a few items too, after all!
• Front magnetic closure suitable for wet and dry treat
• Main compartment with zipping to hold personal items
• Back left vertical zip for easy access to valuables
• Inner built-in poop bag dispenser with eyelet on the side
• Adjustable waistband
• Side D Ring
• 1 open inner sleeve compartment
Optional Longer Strap:
This is a different print to the one already attached to the Training Pouch. Please refer to product images for images of the longer straps.
For wet and oily treats, please place your treats in eco friendly re-useable zip lock bag or silicone pouches for your treats, then place in this section.
• Overall bag size: approx. 16cm x 20cm
• Front treat pouch size: 16cm x 16cm
• Bag + strap circumference: 105cm-155cm
• Strap with bag: 60cm-105cm
• Longer strap (series 1) length
67 cm - 118 cm (including hardware)
• Longer strap ( new ) length
85cm - 150 cm
*Please allow tolerance of +/- up to 3cm per strap
• 100% polyester canvas
* The front treat pouch is lined with waterproof PVC
• The main bag and side pocket is lined with durable polyester canvas lining
• Wipe bag for interim cleans
• Remove the belt and gently wash the entire bag in lukewarm water by hand
• Soak in mild detergent approx. 20-30min (Nappisan if required)
• Hand wash is preferred
• Dry in shade
Please note: Do not soak for too long to avoid water damaging the hardware