Superfly OG No-Pull Training Harness with Padded Buddy
$27.99 was $34.99
This variant is currently sold out
Walking your dog has never been so easy! Imagine walking your dog without an arm wrestling match...Now you can!
Since our first version of our Original harness was gobbled up so quickly, we’ve made a few new improvements on our SH Original No-Pull Harness 3.0! We have made a switch to use 100% recycled plastics in straps (certified), sturdier hardware, easy wash and more durable materials. Dogs big and small can slip into our inclusive size range, with an exciting new Padded Buddies attachment to make every dog as comfy as they can be.
Psst! Lots of hounds take to the front attachment easily, but if you’re experiencing a little trouble, don’t give up! Check out our IGTV / Youtube for some easy training exercises with our dog trainer.
Complete your Stylish Hound Look with a matching High Top Leash, High Top Collar, High Top Bowtie, and High Top Seatbelt.
• All materials (straps, plastic buckles, metal hardware) are made from 100% recycled materials
• The front chest attachment discourages pulling with optional back attachment
• A pair of matching Padded Buddies
• Adjustable chest and belly strap
• Padded neoprene handle for when you need to get a hold of your dog quickly.
• Double-sided print design.
• Auto-lock black buckle.
• Sturdy and thick hardware.
• Eevee is adult female Mini foxy 44cm girth wears size X-Small
• Remus is an Adult Dachshund 47cm girth wears size X-Small
• Puppy size. Suitable for all puppies from 12 weeks. Train your dogs good walking skills from the get go!
• Enzo is adult male Cavoodle X 55cm girth wears size Small
• Charlie is adult female Cocker Spaniel 59cm girth wears size Small
• Mia is adult female Cavachon 51cm girth wears size Small
• Sirrus is an Adult Dachshund 52cm girth wears size Small
• Bagel is adult male Beagle 64cm in girth wears size Medium
• Harley is an adult male Cocker Spaniel 61cm in girth wears size Medium
• Rufus is adult male Corgi 58cm girth wears size Medium
• Yuki is an adult female Australian Shepherd 70cm girth wears size Medium
• Boomer is adult male Staffy 67cm girth wears size Medium
• Luna is adult female golden 74cm wears size Large
• Beren is adult male Lab 80cm in girth wear size Large
• Paddington is adult male Sharpie 76cm wears size Large
• Mochi is adult female Samoyed 73cm wears size Large
• Jeyga is adult male German Shepherd 87cm girth wears size X-Large
• Evie is adult female Rottweiler 85cm girth wears size X-Large
• Grace is adult Great Dane 92cm girth wears size X-Large
• The girth measurement is the main point of reference. The chest measurement is a rough guide as it can sit higher or lower on your dog's chest.
• The above chart is a guide, your dog may have a special body type (lean/wide chested) that may not fit into the size chart.
• Please measure your dog. Please check the harness fitted on your dog indoors prior to going outdoors. If the harness does not fit well, the no-pull will not work. We understand purchasing online is difficult, please note we can exchange the harness IF it's been tried on indoors and not taken out on a walk outdoors.
• Important: This is a training harness designed for short training sessions and/or short walks. This harness is to teach and train your dog good walking skills. If you would like to go on hikes, bush walks, long walks - please refer to our Explorer Chest Plate collection.
Main Strap: 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester (Plastics)
Hardware / Trims: 100% Recycled Metal, Recycled Plastic, Recycled PVC
Certificate No: CU842484GRS-2019-00002017
Due to the nature of this fabric, there may be slight colour variance; specifically, the white is a natural white not bleached white. For more information, please click here.
Shipping: We aim to dispatch within 2-4 working days from Sydney, Australia
We use EXPRESS Australia Post for domestic delivery (within Australia) and EXPRESS DHL for all international delivery (international)
For more info, please click here.
Returns: If you are unhappy with your purchase, it can be returned for a store credit. Please note: this excludes sale items, toys / food related items with hygiene policy, unless deemed as faulty.
Please ensure that the product has not been worn (tried on indoors is OK), no scuffs, no marks and in brand new resellable condition.
Please email within 10 days of receiving the product. We can always help you check your pup's sizing to avoid sizing issues and disappoinment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For returns, please submit using Returns Portal to make this easier for you, please click here.
We have 3 levels of No-Pull training tools to suit dogs of all shapes, size and strength.
For younger dogs, we recommend you start at level 1 to introduce your dog to front leading harness.
They may stay at level 1 and/or assess if they need to progress to level 2 and 3.
Consult with your dog trainer if required.
Hey Stylish Humans and Hounds! Our resource centre is here to set you and your furry bestie up for success and get the most out of products. You'll find a range of easy training tips, enrichment recipes and product how-to here! Please click here.